- This website and its content are owned by Haggleco Pty Ltd trading as Haggleco. haggleco.com.au is the shopping website of Haggleco Pty Ltd that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products online from Haggleco Pty Ltd, ABN 54 732 650 478. You must not browse or access this website unless you agree to the terms and conditions which are set out below.
- Haggleco reserves the right to update this site or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Disclaimer and Liability
- Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the website is current and correct, however Haggleco does not take responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any products on the website, and provides all products on an “as is” basis.
- Photographs shown on this website are for illustration purposes only.
- Products may vary in store as well as availability of colours, styles, and fabrics.
- Products may be discontinued from our range or become unavailable without notice. Customers are welcome to contact their closest Haggleco store to confirm availability of colours, styles, fabrics and products.
- Haggleco, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage (direct, indirect or consequential) that arise to you or any third party caused by the use of this website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE. -Haggleco does not take responsibility and is not liable for this website being unavailable due to technical issues which are beyond our control.
Pricing and GST
- All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. GST is subject to change and users of the Haggleco website
will not be informed by Haggleco if a change occurs. International purchases are still required to pay GST.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All quotes are valid for seven days.
- Haggleco will communicate with you regarding your order and the product/s purchased by phone or by email
- You must provide a valid email address to Haggleco for this purpose.
- If you have any queries regarding your online purchase you are welcome to phone 08 8429 9855 and quote your name and phone number used at the time of purchase.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Please choose goods carefully as you are not entitled to a refund, exchange or credit note if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- It is your responsibility to check measurements to ensure that the goods purchased will fit into your house.
- Goods must be presented in satisfactory condition if being presented for warranty. Professional cleaning fees may apply and will be payable by the consumer.
- For goods being ordered for you, a minimum deposit of 20% is required.
- Collection or delivery must occur within 2 weeks of notification that your order is complete. A storage fee of $15 per week may apply after this time.
- You must present your original invoice when collecting items, otherwise goods will not be released.
- All rugs purchased may be exchanged within 24 hours.
- All clearance items are either floor stock, discontinued lines or factory second items. They are all slightly imperfect, with scratches and dents, however are still fit for the purpose in which they are sold.
- All cancellations must be approved by store manager from store of purchase and will result in a $75 administration and handling fee being deducted from your payment.
- Timber and leather are natural products which will vary in color, finish and grain. No two items are the same with knot and grain variations being as nature intended.
- The Romalpa agreement clause applies to the ownership of goods, in that if goods are not paid for in full, the ownership still resides in HaggleCo.
- Please phone the store of purchase within 24 hours of either picking up your goods or delivery if there are any issues with your goods for action to be considered.
- If goods are faulty or different from the model displayed on the showroom floor we will meet our legal obligation and offer either a full refund including delivery fees, or provide a replacement. The item would need to be returned within a reasonable time frame along with proof of purchase.
- From time to time we receive requests to assist loading products into vehicles. We reserve the right to refuse assistance if the products are unable to be Safely loaded into your vehicle without damage to the vehicle or persons. If assistance is provided every care will be taken, however it should be noted that Haggleco will not be responsible for any damage sustained during this process.
- Please check your goods at the time of pick up as HaggleCo does not take responsibility for any handling and transit damage that may occur.
- Extra care must be taken when picking up mattresses to ensure they are not folded or bent, otherwise your warranty will be deemed null and void.
- Original invoice must be presented at time of pick up or goods will not be released.
- The estimated arrival time is only approximate and delays of several weeks can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
- A delivery service for which a fee is charged can be arranged through an external contractor. Please ensure you are home on the day of delivery to avoid a rebooking fee
- Our delivery contractors do not deliver goods upstairs as they are not insured to do so. If they do at your request, it is at your own risk to the goods and to your premises and the goods delivered.
- Haggle Co Contractors are not responsible for the removal or disposing of packaging nor do they assemble goods.
- It is your responsibility to be home on the nominated delivery day as we are unable to guarantee delivery times. You are welcome to phone the store of purchase on the day of your delivery and we will be happy to put you in touch with our drivers who will be able to provide you with a two-hour time frame.
- Payment methods accepted on delivery – Cash, Bank Cheque or Credit Card.
- HaggleCo delivery contractors deliver to your door, if you would like the items brought inside your premises, the contractors are willing to do so providing reasonable access is available. Haggle Co nor our contractors will accept liability for any damages that may be incurred at your premises (either inside or outside) or to the goods during the delivery process. It is your responsibility to ensure your floors and internal surfaces are adequately protected.
- After delivery please check your items carefully. Goods which are packed with any scratches, dents or marks must be reported to the store of purchase within 24 hours, for action to be considered.
- Layby’s can not be partially cancelled or changed.
- The lay by duration is strictly 6 weeks from the date of invoice
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the lay-by is required.
- If the layby is cancelled, all monies paid excluding a $75 administration and storage fee will be refunded.
- Your lay-by deposit is not transferable.
- Individual items may not be separated from a lay-by parcel until final payment is received.
- On each and every subsequent payment for your lay-by, please produce the original invoice number.
- Regular fortnightly payment must be made either in store, over the phone by Visa or MasterCard or via direct deposit Account Name: HaggleCo Pty Ltd BSB: 105-010 Account Number: 114425040 NOTE: You must reference your Name and your Invoice number.
- Final payment must be made in store or at the time of delivery, Haggle Co do not accept final payments over the phone
Haggleco reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide incorrect or unauthorised payment details
- We are unable to process your payment with the details provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- Haggleco will notify you before cancelling your order, a refund may be issued to the payment account provided during the purchase process.
- If goods have not been paid for in full in which case you will be refunded any monies owing to you less our standard $75.00 cancellation fee
- The rugs which are sold on this website will vary to the range available in Haggleco stores.
- Online prices may also vary to the prices in store, please note that Haggleco does not price match.
- Rugs which are purchased online are dispatched from our interstate warehouses.
- Due to the distance, delivery delays are to be expected of up to 14 business days.
- Once your rug order has been placed a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- A second email will be sent to you with your consignment details, please allow 2 to 5 business days to receive his email. Our rugs are delivered by a courier company and not Haggleco contractors, the consignment details will allow you to track your order
- As each state in Australia is governed by different laws, goods can be held by authorities for a certain period of time. Haggleco is not liable for this type of delay as it is out of our hands.
- Please choose your rug carefully as you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- This website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by a third party. Haggleco has no control over these sites and will not accept any responsibility or liability, damage or loss suffered by you arising from or caused by any linked sites.
- Haggleco does not have control over the content, availability or nature of these sites and the inclusion of these links does not mean that Haggleco endorses or recommends the views expressed in them. –
You may not create a link to these websites from another website without prior written consent of Haggleco. Unauthorized use of this website is a criminal offence.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have protection in place to protect your device and systems (tablet, PC, smartphone, laptop etc)
and to scan any material from the website for viruses or other corruptions or defects that may cause damage or interfere with your device or system.
- Haggleco does not guarantee that its website is free from viruses or other corruptions and does not accept
liability which may arise as a result of use, either directly or indirectly, from this website.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or over to purchase products from this website. Any purchase you have made using
this website is an acknowledgment that you are over the age of eighteen years, accept the terms and conditions
and agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Haggleco.
- Haggleco reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any damage or loss.
- Haggleco may suffer due to any transactions made by a minor. This contract will be governed by the laws of South Australia.
- Any dispute Haggleco find arising out of the use of the website, or the products purchased from it will be subject to legal action.
- Haggleco gfift cards may only be issued in store and are in AUD, and include GST, the validity date is one year from the date of purchase
- Cash redemption for a voucher code is not possible.
- The orginal gift card must be presented at the time of purchase to be redeemed and cannot be extended after the expiry date.
- HaggleCo will repair or replace (at the manufacturers discretion) products which are found to have a manufacturing defect for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. This warranty applies to goods used for normal domestic purposes and excludes products used for commercial purposes. Consumer warranty does not cover fading of fabric or leather, rips, wearing, pilling, surface dents, chips, scratches or accidental damage or breakages. Damage as a result of improper assembly of self-assembled products. Damage caused by misuse or improper cleaning, wear and tear, softening of foam resulting from normal use. Damage incurred during handling or transportation of the goods by the customer or their contractor. Discoloration of leather or fabric coverings resulting from exposure to direct sun- light, extreme heat or similar conditions. All mattresses must be turned or rotated at least once a month, if this ongoing maintenance procedure is not followed the consumer may void their right to a remedy. Comfort issues based on purchasing a mattress that is too soft or too firm are not covered under warranty.
- If you do experience a manufacturing fault with your item please email your invoice details along with a brief description of the issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the customer service team will be in touch with you regarding your claim.
- Haggle Co do have the right to refuse service if a product is found to be soiled or in an unsanitary condition.
- Transport costs may apply.
Timber, leather and marble are natural products which will vary in colour, finish and grain. No two items are the same with knot and grain variations being as nature intended
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of Haggleco, its suppliers and/or licencors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
- The website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws and must be used for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
- You may not modify, copy, adapt or distribute this website’s content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Haggleco.
- You may not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
- You may store a reproduction of the content on the Website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content; and print hard copies of the content for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing products but not for any other use, including commercial use.