What is Humm?
Humm is a buy now pay later service that allows you to purchase little things (up to $2000 value) and big things (up to $30,000 value).
- Apply for up to $2,000
- Repay in 5 fortnightly or 10 weekly slices
- Repay and free up your balance to spend again
- Get pre-approved for up to $5,000 online or via the app
- Apply instore for up to $30,000 depending on what you buy and where you shop
- Repay over 6, 12, 24 months all the way up to 60 months.
Who can get Humm?
To get a humm account you need to:
• Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Have a valid debit card, in your own name.
• Have never declared bankruptcy or insolvency.
How it works
Sign up to Humm and get pre-approved for up to $5000 online or on the app.
Choose Humm at checkout.
Repay in 5 fortnightly or 10 weekly slices for purchases up to $2000, or over a longer payment plan for purchases over $2000.